Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Nice Pin. Love the tin ceiling. Got a historic district I sometimes work that’s full of it. Nice on the cabs & bar. I’ve got an ITB on a winery w/a couple buildings of distressed tin, fixed benches, lighting etc. that I will be looking @ hard the end of next month

Mike

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Nice Pin. Love the tin ceiling. Got a historic district I sometimes work that’s full of it. Nice on the cabs & bar. Got an ITB on a winery w/distressed tin, fixed benches, lighting etc I’m going to be putting together end of next month.

Mike

·
Registered
215 Posts
My real skillset is doing rustic & really enjoy designing & executing rustic. Really like working with quality old growth reclaimed materials. Don't get a lot of call for it, but we're really good at doing it when given creative freedom.
I might have some interesting material you could make good use of..... Even the guys of wood barter couldn't figure it out entirely.... Old growth 'heart but also not heart' pine,(if you're familiar with that whole weird grey area of defining wood. Pulled it all from a barn/falconry building built 40's or 50's in Boulder. One of those deals where I couldn't bear to throw it away but also am not geared up or skillful enough to do it justice.......

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cabinet over the range? should have been deeper, but not as deep as the tall cabinet, then you could have used crown molding. Now you can't place crown on the cabinets to the left of the one shoved up as the it's door will hit the crown. Also I recommend an edge banded cabinet without a face frame when the area is this small. Makes about 1 inch more space in the drawers to use a non-face frame cabinet.

Whoever designed this wasn't on their A game.

·
Registered
Custom
13,729 Posts
That's OK, we're getting ready to do one in a couple of months that's similar in color on the bottom but light grey uppers (yep, they found it on the internet... hope it wasn't yours... :LOL: )... floor is very similar as well... we'll see how it all ties in with the quartz... Not my pick, but I'm not paying either... their existing wall colors, which they recently painted works with it all though...

41 - 46 of 46 Posts