Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Radical Basement Dweller
23,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting out the feelers.

I've got about 500 board feet of the stuff that has been stickered and sitting in my shop for about 10 years.

A customer and I took down two of his old tress and I took them to a mill and had them made into boards. They are 6/4 and average 10"-12" in width.

I'm thinking $1.00 per board foot and would like to get rid of the whole load in one transaction.

There ya go....

·
Radical Basement Dweller
23,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Most of the boards at the bottom (the blonde ones in the front are junk but go with deal) are 11'-12' long and between 6 and 12" wide...random.

The ones near the top are 6' long and 6-8" wide.

The stack is 3 boards wide to the wall.

It smelled real nice in the shop[ for a year or so.

Yeah, I figure it's worth more but I've only advertised it here. I never really wanted it but the farmer/customer had it in his mind I should buy the trees. He spent a lot of money with me and so...I have a bunch of cedar.

·
Project Superintendent
2,525 Posts

Most of the boards at the bottom (the blonde ones in the front are junk but go with deal) are 11'-12' long and between 6 and 12" wide...random.

The ones near the top are 6' long and 6-8" wide.

The stack is 3 boards wide to the wall.

It smelled real nice in the shop[ for a year or so.

Yeah, I figure it's worth more but I've only advertised it here. I never really wanted it but the farmer/customer had it in his mind I should buy the trees. He spent a lot of money with me and so...I have a bunch of cedar.
Nice. Wish you were closer.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
23,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About 652 miles from mid-state Tennessee. A full day's trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts