Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend asked me to look at a property for him today to winterize and do a lock change. These are some neat little things I found while checking out the house.

I don't want to know what's under that green carpet. :whistlingThe light is actually a lamp.:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
gah those poor people are SO stupid huh. They need to bring everything up to code before they let their house get repossessed.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Lets not start throwing stones now 6string. If you look around and don't see any hacks where you are........... you may be the one. :whistling
With all due respect for 6string:notworthy, that's funny right there.:laughing:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Lets not start throwing stones now 6string. If you look around and don't see any hacks where you are........... you may be the one. :whistling
Lighten up sawdaddy! If you noticed the :p at the end of my comment I was just jokin around. Besides, I have seen that type of thing only 2 hours north of me in the UP.

Now dont you Michigan guys get all pissed off too.:shifty:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Its all good 6string.:thumbsup:
Just letting you know that we do have lektricity and indoor plumbing down here too. :laughing:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Lighten up sawdaddy! If you noticed the :p at the end of my comment I was just jokin around. Besides, I have seen that type of thing only 2 hours north of me in the UP.

Now dont you Michigan guys get all pissed off too.:shifty:
Ehhhh, The UP is really better known as lower Canada and the western most portion is East Wisconsin.:jester:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Have you guys seen the hack or genius thread? Alot of the same kinda stuff! All my post pics were taken by me during home energy audits.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts