Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to a recent marketing study: "...determined that people, male and female, prefer the sound of a woman's voice to a man's voice as a business's front-desk introduction 8.3 to 1 "

... further reducing hang-ups and increasing the chances of a potential customer to leave a message: "A woman's voice was found to have a 4 to 1 better response rate of customers leaving a message on a business voice mail rather than trying to call back or going to the next vendor..."

Tip: Having a wife, girl-friend or female friend record your voice mail out-going message is smart business for the small business owner.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I thin it's a must. I have always had females leave voices on my businesse's main line. Even today at my current job we have a womans voice who hasn't been with us for nearly a year.

LOL I always did it just to make myself appear larger than I really was.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
According to polls, a british accent is what Americans prefer followed by the neutral accent of Nebraska.
Hey, y'all, I use my own voice and the customers have a choice of hanging up. If you are down to this, you are doing much more that is wrong..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts