Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Generally I'm over in the roofing section of the forum. But this time of year I never turn anything down. I have one of the best customers ever, she is always amazed at the work we do for her. We recently pressure washed the exterior and now we are on the driveway. In one section, I have a porch with some steps coming down. The handrail (architectural concrete) under the porch is catching rust from the brick lentil. I plan to sand and paint the lentil to stop the rust but I would like to know what will get the stains off that handrail.

Attachments

·
General Contractor
8,090 Posts
Generally I'm over in the roofing section of the forum. But this time of year I never turn anything down. I have one of the best customers ever, she is always amazed at the work we do for her. We recently pressure washed the exterior and now we are on the driveway. In one section, I have a porch with some steps coming down. The handrail (architectural concrete) under the porch is catching rust from the brick lentil. I plan to sand and paint the lentil to stop the rust but I would like to know what will get the stains off that handrail.
Check this Product Out if you think this can work for you, on top there is a distributor link, punch your zip code and you will find it locally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts