Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come up with a clever idea for storing your apron in back your truck so you don't spill contents , ie: screws & nails ect. Mine flops over & a lot of the time spills whatever is in the pockets . I thought putting in a bucket , but it is to big . I am thinking of making a hanger & fasten it to inside of topper, but got be good to support weight (25+ lbs.):whistling

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
wedge it between two toolboxes

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hook in trailer works, but a lot time take pouch w/ me in in truck w/ some tools for small jobs & odd time back my SUV . I seem naked working without it !!

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Has anyone come up with a clever idea for storing your apron in back your truck so you don't spill contents , ie: screws & nails ect. Mine flops over & a lot of the time spills whatever is in the pockets . I thought putting in a bucket , but it is to big . I am thinking of making a hanger & fasten it to inside of topper, but got be good to support weight (25+ lbs.):whistling
Great question. I've been battling that problem most of my life.

Normally my drywallers tool belt slides right in 5 gallon bucket. When trying to store anywhere else it likes to spill all the screws out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts