Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a licenced electrcian I have followed this site for awhile now and on occassion have offered my help on the electricical page to others who needed help. Probably even some non electricians or handyman with their electrical questions. Sorry for my mistake in thinking that I might be able to receive some help on my end in helping to fix my fathers furnace in his workshop. UnfortantlyI am not working currently and am unable to to talk to guys on a jobsite who would be able to help out. but hey hey thanks anyways!!!
And again sorry for the question!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That was just plain wrong

Wondering what voltage should be at terms on valve before and after ignition
Ed the poofer was wrong to close that thread. If you read through your rather long-winded :laughing: question, it becomes obvious that you were inquiring about voltages. As a licensed wire-man, you are within your professional and jurisdictional boundaries.

You can rest assured that if I owned this board, you not only would be a moderator, you would be our "Electrical Uberator". Alas, I have not been anointed to the position of overall ContractorTalk Uberator, so I cannot appoint you to the position you so richly deserve

·
Thom
4,137 Posts
sometimes you've got to walk on eggshells around here. Heaven forbid, you say something about prices.

I do learn a lot at this place though. For instance, I had no idea that contractors were such sensitive guys.

I guess I've been doing it wrong for 30 years. I've always been blunt with guys and they're blunt with me. Seems it saves a lot of time and trouble but around here you need to be sensitive. Never post a question or response without properly introducing yourself. The guys need to make sure you warrant their attention.

Oh well, better luck next time.

Reactions: Cole82
1 - 4 of 4 Posts