Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Anyone want to trade problems with this builder?

1922 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Red Adobe
Brand new local high school stadium, (2 years old, cost 60 million dollars) is closed due to concrete cracking.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/story/_/id/10528972/cracks-force-closure-60m-stadium-allen-texas
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Just goes to show you, even the f..k ups are bigger in Texas too.

Seriously though, I feel for all involved in thaty one. It'll be interesting to see root cause. It could be as simple as bad crete from too much heat during pours.
Speaking of BIG, I have never seen or had any clue they made high school football stadiums of that size! Must be one heck of a team to draw that much water.
Speaking of BIG, I have never seen or had any clue they made high school football stadiums of that size! Must be one heck of a team to draw that much water.
Texas is crazy about high school football. And Allen TX is huge and growing like crazy. My sister built a house there about 10 years ago. Went back 2 years later to visit and didnt even recognize anything.
You dont mess Tx when it comes to HS football, or college for that matter
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.