Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mickey
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to build a new deck for my gf and one yard carries a product called Rhino Decking. I've searched the site and found nothing about it, anyone have any experience with it, good or bad?

·
Mickey
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I couldn't find anything about it on CT. I found lots of stuff on Google, some really liked it, some said stay the heck away from it. Thought I could get some more professional opinions here.

·
John Hyatt
3,658 Posts
I am defentley good for the girl pictures, I lost my Girl Carpenter last year and mabey just mabey.....ya never know she might want a Job.

DeckMasters has a dress code. :whistling J.

·
Mickey
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You don't get any pics, I save those for myself.:) Seriously, have any of you used this stuff, I don't want to put it down if it's not going to last and she doesn't have a problem paying for quality. But if she can save a few bucks then she can spend it on some other things she wants to do on the house.

·
John Hyatt
3,658 Posts
Hmmmmm Nabraska,,,,,, like where is that??? no one builds deck in Nabraska,,,,,who you trien to fool Dude???
Anyway no pictures no advise.

In the world of Business there are two kinds of People. The trick is to take out the trash for Both of them. Jon Mon

·
Mickey
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmmmm Nabraska,,,,,, like where is that??? no one builds deck in Nabraska,,,,,who you trien to fool Dude???
Anyway no pictures no advise.

In the world of Business there are two kinds of People. The trick is to take out the trash for Both of them. Jon Mon
If you don't know where Nebraska is then how do you know if we build decks here or not?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts