Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one client that dispatches their work orders thru the Corrigo network. Also known as the Work order Network. Most times it works great.

Today I received a negative comment on one of our jobs. Pointless really, it was made by a corporate guy that sits behind a desk playing armchair quarterback.

Anyway, I though about responding and explaining the real deal on the corrigo network etc, but I am not sure if it even matters. Besides, I already explained it to this guy and he still felt the need to leave a negative comment.

Anyone deal with this site and know if this affect our work history, or anything at all?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not know what work oasis is. Corrigo is really just a service request and processing website. Big companies like Jack-in-the box will use the site to process repair orders. The mgr goes to the site, writes up his repair order, corrigo processess it, then dispatches it via email to the proper vendor, the vendor accepts it via email, arrives on site and calls in his arrival time, calls out his exit time, then the bill is submitted online to corrigo, and the bill is paid. All tracked from the original request, to the acceptance, work done, billing etc. notes, pictures, updates, etc can all be logged in as well.

It is really a third party repair request and billing system. Kinda nice, but I have never had to deal with this negative comment before. I did find a phone number for support so I will call them on Monday and ask corrigo what they think I should do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts