Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
EFax (www.Efax.com) is great for receiving faxes for free. They will give you a number (or at least used to) and you can get all the faxes you want at no charge. They will only charge you if you want a specific Fax # in your area, or want to send faxes. It has been working great for me for years.
If you only fax once or twice a day there is a great FREE internet based fax, called FaxZero, http://faxzero.com/. You can send up to two faxes per day at no charge and attach pdf files if you like. It;s a bit restrictive, but works great for me as I have no fax machine, no scanner.
Best of Luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
FaxZero's free service inserts a big Ad in the fax cover page. If you want to fax something formal such as a quote or an invoice, you can use GotFreeFax.com to send no ad free fax online (2 free faxes a day).

·
Registered
826 Posts
OneSuite

I just went with OnseSuite.com

It's $1 per to receive fax and $2.95 per month to send and receive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
EFax is great for receiving faxes for free. They will give you a number (or at least used to) and you can get all the faxes you want at no charge. They will only charge you if you want a specific Fax # in your area, or want to send faxes. It has been working great for me for years.
If you only fax once or twice a day there is a great FREE internet based fax, called FaxZero. You can send up to two faxes per day at no charge and attach pdf files if you like. It;s a bit restrictive, but works great for me as I have no fax machine, no scanner.
Best of Luck
Before I signed up with Onesuite Fax, I checked other online fax services including efax and I can't remember you can receive faxes for free from efax aside from their 1 month fee trial (which you can receive limited faxes only)

With Onesuite online fax it's $1/month for unlimited incoming fax and $2.95/month for sending and receiving plus 2.5c per page sent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts