Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep getting emails from Junk Monkey and did talk to one of their reps one day.Does not sound good to me with all the info they want about my business.
Just wondering if anyone here has dealt with them.I'm gonna pass.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly what I thought.You sign up with them and they say they have jobs all over and apparenty you get materials thru them because they say they have all these discounts.
Send you leads and you work for them ,I guess.They want all of your paper work for WC,license # ,insurance which you have to ad them to.
Seems like a real scam to me.Just curious if anyone has had dealings with them.
I'm sure not going to.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
mako1 said:
Exactly what I thought.You sign up with them and they say they have jobs all over and apparenty you get materials thru them because they say they have all these discounts. Send you leads and you work for them ,I guess.They want all of your paper work for WC,license # ,insurance which you have to ad them to. Seems like a real scam to me.Just curious if anyone has had dealings with them. I'm sure not going to.
If someone called me and said "Hi, I'm calling from Junk Monkey" I would hang up before I could find out what they're selling.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly!!!!!!!!!Sounds like some ****o thing to me and I don't have the equipment to handle that job.

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
25,220 Posts
You must not have looked very hard. I found them in multiple states. Trash hauling/property preservation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts