Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
mason
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to do a job small one. The homeowner asks me if Ive ever herd of **** masonry company I say yes Why? She tells me this other mason that gave her a price had nothing but bad to say about me my company and workmanship. I take extrem pride in my work. I know this company and most masons in area know there rep is HACKS. Ive seen alot of there work Get it up and done . There very fast and it shows in there work.
got ther phone number today. Wife says let it go. I know Ill run into him in material yard soon. ( just venting guys sorry ) that or jail

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Ask him if he's heard of slander or defamation and warn him that he is commiting it.:thumbsup:

·
mason
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let it go...you're already putting too much into it...most people (clients) can smell bs...

if ya happen to run into him, tell him how much you appreciated the referral to mrs. soandso with a smile...get him wonderin'
Wife keeps telling me " let it go ya got the the job didnt you"
But I think I blew a vein in my head

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think we have a new term thanks to Celtic! :clap:

Present tense
He went "Yardboy" all over his a**

Future tense
Watch out he's fixin' to go "Yardboy"

Past tense
Damn that dude "Yardboyed" him good

·
Structural Engineer
513 Posts
We've got a competitor that does the same thing. One owner is the good cop. "Oh, yes, they're a respected competitor, licensed engineers on staff, etc, etc." The other is the bad cop. "They're a bunch of know it alls, they don't have 30 years experience like we do, they take all the fun out of construction, they'll sell you on every last safety rule."

I sleep soundly at night. Unfortunately they do too.

·
Banned
846 Posts
I think we have a new term thanks to Celtic! :clap:

Present tense
He went "Yardboy" all over his a**

Future tense
Watch out he's fixin' to go "Yardboy"

Past tense
Damn that dude "Yardboyed" him good
Thanks to Celtic?:blink:

WTF dude?

I'm the one that got rear ended and ***** slapped and I don't get any credit? :furious:

I'll go Yardboy all over your ass.:censored: *****.

:thumbup:

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Thanks to Celtic?:blink:

WTF dude?

I'm the one that got rear ended and ***** slapped and I don't get any credit? :furious:

I'll go Yardboy all over your ass.:censored: *****.

:thumbup:
Nice Bob, you got some piss and vinegar afterall.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.