Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Los Angeles Remodeler
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

I am still debating if I should attend the International Builders Show next week in Las Vegas. I was hoping I can get some feedback from this community. Has anyone attended this show before? Have you been able to obtain business or make connections through the show?

Any feedback is welcome!

Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Brooklynite

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have been to this show. EVERY BUILDER/CONTRACTOR NEEDS TO GO AT LEAST ONCE!!!!

It is an awesome learning experince. Way too much to take in in three days though. Plan your time and hit as many booths/mini seminars as possible. Pretty cool when most of the tourists around you are builders or have connections to the construction trades.

I can not stress how much of a benefit this show has been for me.:clap:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree, it is a truly awesome show. Last year was my first year going and I am heading back out there on Tuesday for this years show, it is a great way know what new products that are out there that might give you the edge over your competitors.

·
wannabe
2,283 Posts
One of our competitors is flying his whole crew to L.V. as their Xmas bonus.:furious:

I'd love to make it one of these years.....Have fun folks!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
If you can, go! You will learn about new tools, trends, systems, products. We went last year and loved it. If you do go, use the interactive floor plan on the IBS site, look at the vendors you want to see for sure and mark your map, you can print it and take with you. This was a big help, it is near impossible to see every booth. Use the monorail, parking is insane. The showcase home was foreclosed on, so don't count on touring that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts