Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Anybody from here?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Henry Bockman 
#1 ·
Any one on this site other than me live in Baltimore, Maryland. Or live in the Maryland Area? Just wanted to know!

#5 ·
Burt who? For folks my age, the Colts will always be from Baltimore (much like the Dodgers, for some, will always be from Brooklyn). I couldn't care less about the Ravens. Ravens, huh! Why not just name a team the Sh_tbirds. Only in Maryland (or maybe MA) would they choose to honor a dead poet with the name of an NFC team.

#6 ·
PipeGuy said:
Burt who? For folks my age, the Colts will always be from Baltimore (much like the Dodgers, for some, will always be from Brooklyn). I couldn't care less about the Ravens. Ravens, huh! Why not just name a team the Sh_tbirds. Only in Maryland (or maybe MA) would they choose to honor a dead poet with the name of an NFC team.
It doesn't matter because my team is the Washington Redskins.

#8 ·
GKEYS55 said:
Any one on this site other than me live in Baltimore, Maryland. Or live in the Maryland Area? Just wanted to know!
I live just south of Northern Virginia. Not really "here" but "near here"

Don

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.