Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got hooked to a first person shooter game that was creaded by our military. Free game and top of the line in terms of realiistic movements, weapons and graphics.
www.americasarmy.com

Would be fun to meet fellow contractors/gamers. I must say it is addictive, which is a problem since i have little time to play it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nathan said:
I play MOHAA, UT2003, and Halo. Medal of Honor is my favorite though!
Ahh yes UT2003-04 i tried it but its a bit too futuristic for me since i am ex military. I heard a lot of good things about HALO, but never tried it. MOHAA i never heard of :(

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Medal of Honor is my fav too.
There's just something real fun about shooting a German in WW2, I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it wasd a past life.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I too got hooked on first person shooters years back. I am also into first person fantasy role play... but I haven't had time to play in a long while.

I played tribes 2, asherons call I & II, I got bored of halo real quick. I also like Never Winter Nights. I've beta tested lineageII, Guildwars... and more games than I can even remember anymore.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I'm way too scared I would be playing 40 straight hours, never get anything done.

So true!

That's why I am part exited, part scared of the new Grand theft auto coming out.....
there goes my whole day.........
and another...........ect ect

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Best game ever was strip poker back when I was in college.
Wouldn't want to play it now unless I could find some willing coeds.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
When Atari came out I bought the last one in the store, display model. It came with Pong and Space Invaders, had it down pat within a week of very late nights.
Now I mostly just fly to relax. I can cruise around in a little Cessna or jerk an F-16 around and blow up stuff if I'm pissed. If I really need to get away I can go to the airport, rent a PA 180 and do it for real for an hour or two.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he he glad to see gamers in our business.

I sugest AA (americas army) to all that like realistic FPS games. AND ITS FREE!!! :cheesygri

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Pro, I remember having only 2 radio stations (LW and SW excecpted). Later we bought a TV and had one station. I remember Buffalo Bob, Howdy Doody and Clarabelle (played by Bob Keeshond later Captain Kangaroo).
Don't recall By-Tor or Snow Dog heheheh.
I gotta make the best out of being old.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts