Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Another (weird) one from Philly's Craigslist

4K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  CookeCarpentry 
#1 ·
Looking for a naked handyman (Plymouth area)

Date: 2009-10-07, 8:46PM EDT
Reply to: gigs-dwfe6-1411391927@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am looking for a guy that is handyman and does not mind doing the work in the nude. I have a small jobs around the house that need to be done and would like to fime someone comfortable enough to do them naked.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: negotiable

#8 ·
Looking for a naked handyman (Plymouth area)

Date: 2009-10-07, 8:46PM EDT
Reply to: gigs-dwfe6-1411391927@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am looking for a guy that is handyman and does not mind doing the work in the nude. I have a small jobs around the house that need to be done and would like to fime someone comfortable enough to do them naked.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: negotiable

#19 ·
You are all assuming that the dildo weilding person is of the famale gender, that may not be a valid assumption. :w00t:

But at least anyone who does respond, will not have to worry about who supplies the dildo. But I reccommend making sure who is the receiver and who is the weilder.

#20 ·
You are all assuming that the dildo weilding person is of the famale gender, that may not be a valid assumption. :w00t:

But at least anyone who does respond, will not have to worry about who supplies the dildo. But I reccommend making sure who is the receiver and who is the weilder.

it will be ok just map a good way home with the least potholes, and have ice on standby in your freezer.

#21 ·
Well,...

I'm guessing its a sick **** man, but possibly a female, who knows?

I am sure of one thing though, they already have a tool belt on site for you, so you can travel light knowing you'll be taken care of when you get there.

:laughing:

#26 ·
That would be a great ad to post and copy, Then put it on Craigslist with the number of someone that has jerked you around a bit. Let em get hassled by creepers. Lol I did that to a guy that called me at 4 in the morning once. I hooked him up with a add for free pitbull puppies. It makes me curious how many calls he got off that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.