Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,905 Posts
Didn't watch the video but if it's the one in Austin, I thought it was over rated. Wasn't worth the wait

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
I've heard that. Never ate there

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Artist and not a curator
10,573 Posts
We all want to believe, but at this point, with as many eyes and cameras as there are in the world now, it's hard for me to not be pessimistic and dismiss all modern sightings as seeing what you want to see, or hope you saw.

There's new species being discovered all the time though, so that's pretty cool.

There are birds who's habitats are so specific to a region that you can have an entire species, consisting of just a couple hundred animals, located to one section of one side of a valley of a mountain in a jungle. Some of the South American jungles are so dense that it's entirely possible that nobody has ever set foot in this specific canyon, so the birds remain undiscovered. Rumors of a new hummingbird abound in Ecuador. Working on planning a trip down there to find it and name it.
You can't bring us that far in a story and leave us with that cliff hanger.

What's the name, man?! The Long Nosed Gibson? Easy Bird? What, man, what!?

·
Punching above his weight
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm already the Long Nosed Gibson. Spoken for.

I gotta get a look at the sucker before I name it.

It's out there. We'll find it.

·
Artist and not a curator
10,573 Posts
I'm already the Long Nosed Gibson. Spoken for.

I gotta get a look at the sucker before I name it.

It's out there. We'll find it.
Fine.

Just don't name it without us. I mean, I feel like we should get a say in this. It's gotta be real inspirational. Something that makes you wanna go look at birds.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts