Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

How about this logo?

• This logo sucks, just like the first one.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • This logo is uninspired and boring

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • This logo is great, send me the designers name!

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sawdust Sweeper
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think of this modified logo... I posted one about a month ago, had my bro-in-law modify it after taking some of the suggestions into consideration. I am not honestly thrilled with the color combo... but what do YOU think?

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Drop every thing except Tillotson Carpentry and change the color in carpentry.

I think you'll have your self a winner.

Now Mine is a little more difficult.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Looks Good but you should have a bare bones simple version of it that is 2 color max done up also. you will find times where the simple logo will be much better than a fancy one with all the colors.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Change the colors Man!
It is hard on the eyes.
The green is ok but the red hurts to look at.
Just my 2 cent.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I agree with the others who suggest that you get rid of the red. How about some brown, i.e. brown = wood = carpentry.

I like your catchphrase: "Quality that Stands the Test of Time."
Re these phrases, I saw one on the side of a hardwood flooring guy's van the other day: "Just say no to rugs!"

Logo Font Text Trademark Brand Logo Font Illustration Symbol House Text Logo Font Label Trademark

·
Banned
538 Posts

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
I think the colours are fine. I'm just tired of seeing homes in logos. I have an outline of an oak tree as my logo.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Grand Rapids Remodeling
3,115 Posts
With the original colors, I wonder how it would look to someone who is red/green color blind (7-10% of men)?
I'm color blind and I can see it, but that's a good point! I swear I can see red and green but when I take those tests with numbers in all those stupid polka-dots I can't see any of them except the first one. :furious:

www.phbconstruction.com
Whoops, SOT.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts