Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Bryan, I'm from MA. I own a remodeling business and work by myself for now. I mainly do exterior remodeling and custom decks but do basements, kitchens and soundproofing to get out of crappy weather. Been in business for 2 years now. I think thats about it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. It will be nice to have a place to ask questions where the person isn't trying to sell me their product or something they stock :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bryan what kind of online forum would do such a thing .

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bryan what kind of online forum would do such a thing .
haha I was once kicked off a roofing forum because someone was asking opinions about different manufacturers and at the time I was replacing 200+ sq of defective GAF shingles. I just stated the defects in the shingles we were taking off and my experiences with other companies I had been installing without any issues. I was banned and my posts were deleted. I asked the admin why and it was because GAF was a sponsor and in the TOS (that no one reads) there is a clause stating that nothing negative can be said about them. I love companies that stand behind their products and are honest :laughing:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome fellow masshole :jester:
Thank you. I haven't been over to your island in 15 years since I went over to play a football game. My wife and I plan to go over for a day trip this summer when we go down the cape for a week. Anything I shouldn't miss over there?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you :thumbsup: I keep lists on my phone of places we need to go everywhere from vegas to the cape and maine to tampa. We take a lot of random last minute trips so I like to have plans for everywhere we go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts