Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new guy that drifted over from the JB box of fun. I will say this this place has a wide varrity of info other than just tile and stone etc. Hope to learm alot around theese woods as well. A little about me I am 32 years old live in Jacksonville Florida. Have been in the trade now for roughly 10 years. On my own bussiness for about 8 now. For thoose others that know me from Jb crew. I suck at typing due to the fact I lost a finger due to a jamb saw got me. Long story so yes my spelling sucks. I used to live in Port Saint Lucie Florida I see there is a guy that lives in J Beach. used to hang out there on the causeway all the time. well enough of me rambling on if I can take a poke at an answer i will if not I will offer the best i know.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
We can always use another new guy and I'm the one from Jensen. They just high-bridged to Hutchison Island and are adding new rec and launching areas. Completion is due this year.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi Opie, welcome to the fray. Lost a finger in the jamb saw, ouch!! I can see how that would mess up your typing technique.

·
DGR,IABD
9,683 Posts
I can't help but to wonder how one would get his finger tangled in a jamb saw? Aren't the handles pretty far away from the blade on most models? I might be talking out of my anus, because I lost a finger tip in a hedge trimmer.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
We seem to be losing a lot of appendages. I guess that I'm lucky, I can still count to ten. Twenty with my shoes off.

·
Registered
269 Posts
You're right Teetor there does seem to be a disturbing trend of folks loosing appendages, perhaps we need a new start a new Category Topic.......JOB SAFETY comes to mind. Of course who am I to talk, got a real nice scar from getting my arm caught in an old wringer washing machine, but I was only 4 at the time. :cheesygri :cheesygri Hmmm....Maybe that's why I still hate doing laundry :Thumbs:

·
Banned
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah you know me Bill ole buddy ole pal. I droped and in and wow there is some good stuff here as well. seeing as I do more than just tile I might pick up a few new tricks here as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good morning Opie,
welcome to the school of life ...where we are all students and teachers.
also 10 and 10, I've had a few close calls always when I'm in a hurry.
Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts