Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
This kind of news

Is getting a Little overwhelming, seriously- tired of hearing guys with no work , companies going under- job loss last month 85,000 and climbing ,,,,,,yet the Dow Jones is at around 10,600, something is wrong with that wall street upswing and I feel correction, don't know when- but there will be one. We have these greedy """"""holes telling you to buy gold now- yea , you want me to buy gold at over $1000 a Troy OZ and then they make wild assumptions about it continuing to rise- and throw the fear of inflation and the dollar value dropping to all time lows. Not more than 3 years ago it was around $380 a Troy OZ. I'm tired of witnessing the fleecing of America. I have been through the rough times as well as many of you have experienced,,,, but seriously, this economy has to get better or it is going to be a very bumpy road , only this time we have a lot of very large pot holes to deal with as well, -Just needed to vent-:furious:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Is getting a Little overwhelming, seriously- tired of hearing guys with no work , companies going under- job loss last month 85,000 and climbing ,,,,,,yet the Dow Jones is at around 10,600, something is wrong with that wall street upswing and I feel correction, -:furious:
Bureau of Labor and Industry projects we'll lose at least another 7,000 construction jobs in Oregon in 2010, but they expect things to turn around in 2011 with net growth in construction jobs of 300!!! :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts