Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Windwash
595 Posts
Sweet kitchen!:thumbsup: Love the tile:thumbup:

Question on the 3rd pic: Does the butcher block cantilever by itself or is there some hidden steel in it?

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Lots of detail it that one!

On your open cabinets, are you using a frame construction or is the end panel a 1" ply? Hard for me to tell. Either way I like the thicker transition.

Does everyone in your area use the micro - hood combo unit? I think I have done two of those in the last 10 years. And you have two on this page :). Interesting

·
R. Manning Jr. Millworks
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots of detail it that one!

On your open cabinets, are you using a frame construction or is the end panel a 1" ply? Hard for me to tell. Either way I like the thicker transition.

Does everyone in your area use the micro - hood combo unit? I think I have done two of those in the last 10 years. And you have two on this page :). Interesting

On the open end radius cabinets we did face frame. We have now switch the way we do those and just use a 3/4" panel flush with the door.
I will find a pic of the last open end cab and post it.

As far as the hood I'd say it's 50/50 combo stand alone hood.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
On the open end radius cabinets we did face frame. We have now switch the way we do those and just use a 3/4" panel flush with the door.
I will find a pic of the last open end cab and post it.

As far as the hood I'd say it's 50/50 combo stand alone hood.
I understand how it would be easier to do it frameless but next time I do it, I will use 1" ply for that end pane; because of how much I like that thickened end on yours.

Thanks for the pictures.

The hood thing is interesting to me. The whole appliance selection thing is interesting. 95% of the kitchens we do go with the pro line. Your quality of work is certainly at that level. It all comes down to budget, bla, bla....:laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts