Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

What do you think?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Artist and not a curator
14,224 Posts
Very nice! There's a couple companies out now that are fighting for part of bison's market. I just got a quote from a French company (I'll look the name up) and another company named booson not even trying to not act as a knockoff.

Its obvious you've done this a while, the hardest thing to pull off is a simple yet elegant and flowing look. Success.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yes very nice Mark! Tell me about hose intermediate metal posts, are they steel and powdercoated? Do the holes come pre drilled?
Hey Joe, it's been a while. How are things down in the southern part of the state?

Those intermediate posts are new from Feeney. They are aluminum and come pre drilled, though stupidly, in my opinion, the first holes from either end were drilled more then 3" away. Thus you have to cut both ends. They are also insanely expensive.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
By the way, this was a product that I've known about for a few years but never got to try them out. Bison deck supports.
We used Bison a couple of times but for last few jobs have been using Buzon. It's more a commercial application. Buzon started it all one of the people had a falling out and spun off Bison. I get way better pricing on Buzon and next day service.

How are you guy's doing? It's been a while since my last visit. How's Business? Dam right Mark feed your family!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

·
Artist and not a curator
14,224 Posts
Here's the type that I'm using on my next job. It's an Italian company and I was impressed with their idea's not to mention they're $3300 less than buzon.

The big white thing is to screw the stand up or down to level the decking, the big screw with washer is to set it. The stand itself can move on level up to a 1.5/12 pitch.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts