Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Project Manager
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I need someone to travel overseas (Philadelphia)

Date: 2009-10-09, 11:34AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

i need someone to travel overseas , everything paid for plus 5000 cash when you get the job done , its nothing bad or against the law , get back if you interested and i will give you more details , do me a favor only write if you serious , it will requier to stay there about a month but i will pay for everything while you there and on top a bonus like a said 5000 cash , get back .

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: 5000

·
Project Manager
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Read it, take a moment to disect, especially the "it's nothing bad or against the law" part...what do you think he or she needs done? :eek:

·
Fentoozler
5,623 Posts
Read it, take a moment to disect, especially the "it's nothing bad or against the law" part...what do you think he or she needs done? :eek:
What YOU do won't be illegal...
but what HE does while your away is....
like rob your house :laughing:

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
13,061 Posts
Reads like 100 emails I get every day:

I neede you help. My uncel dies and leeve no wills. I pay you $1,400,00 USD to help releaze funds from USA bank. Pleeze repsond APSA to [email protected] with your Sociall Seciruty number, bank card pasword and mothers' maden name.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My buddy got sent an email from a chic over seas he met on a online dating service saying here's a 10k check. Cash it for me and i'll give u 4k. She even sent the check to him. He turned it over to the fbi. It was a counter fit cashers check. Glad he wasn't a fool and cashed it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts