Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm new to this site. Well, kinda. I've been looking at different threads for a while now and I like all the different opinions. Now i'm looking to get some opinions on my site and to let you know I also have just signed up with Foot bridge to try and draw in some more leads. Thanks ahead of time for any advice on how to keep my site moving forward. ccbyrm.com

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Maybe I'll have more time to check it out better later, - - but my initial critique would be that although it generally looks fine overall, - - there were two things that jumped right out at me.

On my 1024 X 768 window, - - the slide-area is the whole width (I think it would look better if had even a narrow background on each side).

And then when I enlarged my window, - - that 'bright green' background filler is WAY to visually contrasting and distracting from the good theme you're trying to get across.

The good points seem like they'll be a much longer list, - - I'm sure some others will chime in . . . .

·
David Festa
2,561 Posts
Ron how about joining in on some topics. This way we can get a better idea of what kind of builder you are. A web site in my opinion should be a reflection of your personality & your work ethics. Ounce we know more about you we or I can help you better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts