Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just started handyman business two weeks ago. I sold my previous business, sat around for a year, and then decided to look for small jobs to get my feet wet. If I can refrain from strangling my one employee I think I'll be in good shape. Seriously, been pretty busy with real small stuff; cleaning gutters, hanging xmas lites and a concrete repair job.

I have been reading lots of info on this site and been very impressed with the knowledge both technical and business related. Look forward to getting advise and hopefully I can add something once in awhile.

Thanks, Mike
Happy Holidays

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Welcome! If you are neat,on time and skilled,you will succeed---There sure is a huge need for handymen----Join right in.

Oh,you aren't charging enough.:laughing:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello hope your enjoying the weather here! Best of luck with the career change you can do really well in this state if you provide quality work! I too am changing my career back to building and remodeling. I've lived in NC for the past 7 years and just moved back to MA and this lovely weather! I will never leave this state again! I'm kinda close to your location so hopefully I can throw you some work some day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts