Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am contemplating starting a google ad-words campaign, but I feel my website needs a lot of work. I have not added any text in its meta tags, nor do I know how. I use go-daddy, and website tonight. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. Also any tips on my website would be great too. I am not too happy with it, and I hardly have any time to work on it. With it being a new year and all I am going to try to focus on it more.

Hate to bring up a topic that seems so common, but I feel I will get some helpful feedback....Thanks.
ecebuilders.com
sorry I could not post the full url

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
I like that it is straight to the point and easy to read. Most people don't want to search all over and have to squint their eyes in order to be able to read.

My only suggestion from the quick go over is to change what you have written under Products. Instead of most made in the U.S.A, I would suggest changing it to something along the lines of, We only use top quality materials by reputable manufacturers to insure you a long lasting job.

·
Duane
133 Posts
I'm not really fond of mentioning the bad economy and talking advantage of material prices that are the lowest in years:whistling
Also to I would proof read it. There are some wrong spellings.

Example: Higher employees vs. hire employees

Highering employees = :bangin:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I agree, fix your website before dealing with PPC. Make dedicated pages for each of your PPC campaigns and you will get better ad scores and CTR which will lower your cost of clicks and hopefully produce more leads. It all needs to work because of your website not the other way around.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thanks for the comments. I realize my site is very rough. I am not to good with web design. Even if it was done with wyswyg. I certainly am open to any suggestions, and comments good or bad. So far this has been very helpful. I could not figure out how to add meta tags or pics.
If you have the time and your tight on money, I suggest you take the time to learn some HTML. You can do a google search and find some websites to learn the basics. Once you start to understand it, you can easily edit your meta tags and pics using your "notepad" program once you learn a little HTML.

If you don't have the time, the money, or the desire to learn it, then you really need to get an expert. There are several guys around here that do websites professionally, ask around and you'll get some recommendations. An expert will know how to optimize it for SEO which is another topic in and of itself. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts