www.advancedpw.com

Kirchhoff Handyman Solutions LLC
“Making Your Life A Lot Less Complicated”
www.midmohandyman.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It helps us overcome lost of start-up problems and the growth gives us instant trust; however, after the initial call, it still comes down to quality service.

We have the support we need and lots of tools at our disposal. With 500 vans on the road nationwide in 35 states we also have great purchasing power. Consider the power Home Depot would have with installations if they didn't take the route of hiring subs. We would never work for Home Depot and love to go in and fix the work their subs mess up. As we grow larger and have natiowide coverage a new world will open. I could not gain that without a system.

At the end of the day it still comes down to the great people who drive my vans and do the work. Without their craftsmanship it doesn't matter what your name is. I certainly would not have had the opportunity to do Oprah without the franchise.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike Finley said:
Christ, Oprah lives in a dump! Not a dump, but I would expect a much nicer place than that!
It was actually a home in New Jersey. We remodeled it as part of the "Romantic Make-over Series". The national TV Exposure was great.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ProWallGuy said:
BTW, nice work. Did you issue a press release after the job, or are/were you allowed to use it for self-promotion in any way? Jobs like these can be goldmines.
The official corporate line is that we are not allowed to use her name, so nationally we don't, although there is a link now on her web site and we would "never" use her name locally (LOL); but it seems some mistakes were made in our office and somehow press releases were issued and it appeared on all our advertising. I'm looking into the issue and strict guidelines will be set. :cheesygri

1 - 8 of 8 Posts