Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy some new tools and found on the net in America that you get a lot more for your money.
I live in England and wantead to find out if i could import and use for example an 18 volt cordless.
I pressume i would nead to get some sort of voltage changer but i wantead to know if there was anything else i should think off.
Any one with knowledge of where to get these items at a good price would be great. Thank you
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.