Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
I own one of them. They come in real handy on the site or in the garage. I've used mine to set center beams in garages, etc. I've seen them new for about 2200, used about 900. I got mine from a pizzed off granite installer for $100.:thumbsup:

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
photo's - "in action"

Flashmaster- they are both in working order, there is 1 forklift attachment for both units- they are being sold as a pair- the HVAC contractors use them for installing large duct work (commercial) but they are useful for just about anything. but I really can't get them in "action" with a photo. I just want to get them out of my Garage- like I stated- any reasonable offer :thumbsup:

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gentlemen,,,,,

I really want to get these monstrocities out of my garage,,,,,,, make me an offer, I just want them out-period
Thanks
Brian

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
If I drive up there to get 'em, they're gonna have to be free. If you deliver, I'll give you $500.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have one of these also it might be one of the best things I own.

I use it for Timber Framing, setting lvl's, getting shingles to the roof,setting Hip rafters as a mini crane on job site,as a dolly for framing build-ups.
I have even used it to support a tarp to work under.

If you don't have one of these and you have the place to store it I highly recommend it.

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I drive up there to get 'em, they're gonna have to be free. If you deliver, I'll give you $500.:thumbsup:
Framerman,
I understand, your offer is reasonable & good but it's all about location,location,location-as usual. I can't just give them away,I could do that here, I hope you understand, and yes your time and travel is worth the swap. The scrap in the aluminum is probably worth about $200.00 or more. I just hate to trash them and would like to see them get used, it would be a waist to have to scrap them IMO and I hate to do that. ,, but I have a feeling thats were they are going to end up. :sad:

Tell you what, let me look into shipping for you,,,if it's around $300.00 and your willing to pay $200.00 thats fine with me- maybe i can get the freight for less, But I will take $200.00 for both, basically what I could get for scrap, you let me know :rolleyes:
Brian

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
If no one has made a commitment to you for these, I will take them.

I just need to figure out freight. I have a friend that works for yellow freight, I will speak to him this weekend, and see what I need to do. Do you have a way to get onto a truck, or does he need to send a power tailgate unit

check, paypal, credit card, any preference?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts