Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Demolition
I'm with you. Was an apple user since the Apple 2e and original Mac days waaaay back.

Then they wouldn't let me transfer my whole collection of music from iPod to mp3.

Longest grudge I ever held. 馃槀

I read about how everything they have nowadays syncs and communicates seamlessly. Daughter got her new iPhone recently and everything transferred and she was up and going in minutes while iwas busy backing up copy and pasting, blah blah blah to my new android.

But Win7 still doing OK for me so far.
So is office 10.

Reckon one of these days I'll get over it.

Registered
Demolition
No, you can still purchase a standalone product currently called Microsoft Office 2021. I just did recently from their online store. Nephew works there so I piggybacked off his family friends plan and got the whole suite for about $50. I am opposed to cloud based software so I always look for alternative packaging
50 bucks is a steal!!!!

Link and discount code? 馃槈

Design Build
Yep, apple isn't perfect, no OS is. I just enjoy being productive more than being forced into computer operations work................and I used to be a signal officer so I know my way around.

Registered
Remodel
I've used ooen office for ~20 years.

Android I think Feeoffice could be the way to go. I'd be concerned that they'll have to make m8ney somehow.

I've also used libraoffce, which is really good.

It turns out there is an android port of open office. Androffice. I just installed it to see how I like it. I use the office 97 compatibility file formats, so we'll see how that goes. I'll have to transfer some spreadsheets and documents over and see how they behave.

Registered
I had to delete the Microsoft office stuff from my phone. It kept locking my pdf reader into a loop that wouldn't open anything.

I'll try this one as well.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Administrator
Sawdust follows Me Everywhere
I use WPS for Android. Merges with my Office 2003 perfectly.

Ya, you saw that right, 2003. Copyright 1985-2003 馃槅

Design Build
The army was using WPS office on some of the early mobile platforms until it was pointed out that WPS is from China.

Reactions: hdavis
21 - 28 of 28 Posts