Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at many of the new patch materials that are available and would like opinions or history on the urethane cold patches. We get so many calls for tiny little repairs that are not profitable to consider. We recently had a salesman demonstrate a 5 gallon bucket kit in our equiptment yard that was pretty nifty. My concern is will the material perform over time?? Anyone have experience with this kind of material? To be able to knock out a small job in 15 minutes is very appealing... I dont know if I should name the product so I wont unless its ok. I'm new :) oh and nice board here. nice to meet everyone.

thanks

Lin

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome Lin.

Bob should show up before long. May as well go ahead and say what you're wearing now and save time.

BTW - are you talking about vinyl flooring patches?

Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so has anyone used the material? I am pleased with the test patch so far.

1 person, 10 minutes, patch done. but will it last??????? thats what i need to know.

thanks all

Lin

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
TimWieneke said:
Welcome Lin.

Bob should show up before long. May as well go ahead and say what you're wearing now and save time.

BTW - are you talking about vinyl flooring patches?

Tim
Hey Tim.......I resemble that remark!

Lin don't believe Tim I'm a true gentleman and would never just burst out with such a question............. until I know you............Ok I checked your profile......so what are ya wearing?:cheesygri

Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lacy red bra and thong panties, not much else Bob if it will get my question answered. :Thumbs:

So Bob, what are YOU wearing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts