Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I have owned an aquarium, pond and water garden store for over 10 yrs on Maui. 6 years ago we started moving more into the pond/water garden business doing construction/consultation in addition to the OTC retail sales. 2 years ago, we moved to an outdoor location and now only do pond/water garden.

We specialize in growing waterlilies and other aquatic plants, koi and goldfish. We also sell and install pond liner and filtration systems. We troubleshoot existing ponds and filtration systems. We occasionally perform pond maintenance services.

We are eventually looking toward closing our retail location and go 100% outside services.

Dennis and Luana Mitchell

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Welcome!!!!

Say hello to my cousin, Mary Jane and her husband Bub if you run into them when they are there. They had a couple of places in Maui through the years. They are part-times and usually have condos.

Good to have you introduce yourself.

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Welcome to CT! Koi are illegal here in Maine. The whole invasive fish thing.

We have tried very hard to keep an aquarium(well, my wife and kids did), but all of our little fishies die. Freshwater. Some mouth disease thing.

I think you'd like it here right now. It was about -10°F wind chill yesterday :laughing: I'm envious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts