Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

9,706 Posts
ProWallGuy said:
I thought Allied Craftsmen was another name for 'union'.
Yep... it's like secret code for 'union'. I think that they have a secret handshake too! :cheesygri

No, seriously, you see this with bricklayers normally. The 'allied craftsmen' are people like stone and marble masons, cement masons, plasterers, tilesetters, terrazzo and mosaic workers, and pointers/cleaners/caulkers, and I suppose mud-mixers!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.