Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just went back and got the right angle 12v tool for $40. You have to catch the store the day they are changing out the display. When I went back theres not much left and they are installing the new milwakie display

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
The HD's in my area already switched over pretty much to the red stuff. The tool selection at Lowes has been slowly getting crappier.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
This may be true to some extent , as I have not seen the stocking of bosch 12v items- just a lot of milwaukee 12v items. I do see the 18v bosch quite a bit. THere's always a milwaukee truck driving around from HD to hd around my parts.

The little "saw saw" he is referring to is the bosch 12v reciprocating saw. I have one, and its quite a jem. Fast and smooth.

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
are they totally getting rid of bosch or are they just updating what their carrrying to the newest stuff from bosch.. my hd does this all the time in order to clear up shelf space.. last year they marked the normal m12 drills to 1/2 price to clear up space for the m12 fuel stuff that was about to land

Reactions: Sir Mixalot

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry I meant saw zall, my home depot is rather large and has had a full time Bosch rep there since Hilti left about a year ago. I got to know him pretty well. He is now unemployed due to the fact that home depot is not going to carry the Bosch line any more. They will still carry there lasers and some blades and bits but thats it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts