Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vagitarian
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the forms for billing in AIA format ? I searched the forum including the file swap sub-forum and came up empty. I google them, but you have to purchase them.

If anyone is so kind to do so, you can e-mail them to me at.... [email protected]

BTW.... I am a sub billing to a GC, if that matters.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have one I'll email you. It in excel, but you need save it as a PDF when you're done. That way no changes are made and it just looks better. Give me a few. I'm still at the office unfortunately!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I can look to see if we have them in the office tomorrow. Your GC should be able to furnish them to you though.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Does anyone have the forms for billing in AIA format ? I searched the forum including the file swap sub-forum and came up empty. I google them, but you have to purchase them.

If anyone is so kind to do so, you can e-mail them to me at.... [email protected]

BTW.... I am a sub billing to a GC, if that matters.
I have always just purchased them online, albeit normally as a GC.

If the GC is requiring AIA docs, then rightfully they should make the forms available for you. You should not have to purchase them. That should be their responsibility. Or the Architect's if one is involved.

·
Vagitarian
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one I'll email you. It in excel, but you need save it as a PDF when you're done. That way no changes are made and it just looks better. Give me a few. I'm still at the office unfortunately!
Thanks for the help. Everything worked out :thumbsup:

Reactions: QCCI
1 - 5 of 5 Posts