Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Really? Just beginning to doubt? :no: :whistling ;)
That's the difference between us Willie, it's like the difference between good and evil.

You cynically look at the glass half-empty. I of coarse, see the glass half full, and the world a wonderful place

You see someone like Pete as someone who wants to take you for a ride, make you look foolish and dumb, embarrass you in front of your peers.

I see the intrinsic good in people, and view them as they appear to be - stupid morons who can barely walk and talk at the same time.

·
General Contractor
3,444 Posts
Very revealing post. ;)

·
Still have all my fingers
755 Posts
After getting a good laugh here I'd like to throw something out there and see what you think.

Some of you think this guy is legit but horribly misguided
Some of you think he's completely fictitious and sitting back laughing his arse off

I think he is legit but has embellished the size and scope of his company exponentially. If you shave a few zero's off the numbers that have been bandied about and add in the lack of elementary business skills I think the picture becomes quite a bit more focused. Either that or the company is located in Dubai :no:

·
Celtic's #1 Fan
2,582 Posts
On the outside chance this is for real, I've done the math for peter.

He needs to increase his estimators salaries by 12.8%

Cut his field workforce by 33.7%

Cut his overhead by 327.2%

Increase his gross sales by 1.6%

And increase his profit by 3856.1%

If he does all of this, I guarantee success.

But if he doesn't do all of them, I can't be held responsible for his impending implosion.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts