Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always make lists of things to focus on on the new year. For 2014 I have a new logo I have to plaster on all the paperwork, I have a personal goal to sell a concrete patio to one of the Jehovahs that stop by, and now there is THIS> Mirrors

Check out his video at the end. He explains what he was going for.

Add to the list for 2014: Sell an exterior (stone, stucco, concrete) design that incorporates mirrors. :thumbsup:

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
I always make lists of things to focus on on the new year. For 2014 I have a new logo I have to plaster on all the paperwork, I have a personal goal to sell a concrete patio to one of the Jehovahs that stop by, and now there is THIS> Mirrors

Check out his video at the end. He explains what he was going for.

Add to the list for 2014: Sell an exterior (stone, stucco, concrete) design that incorporates mirrors. :thumbsup:
Who would want to clean that?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CJKarl said:
That's all I ever try for.....and this year finish putting my wife through nursing school so she can take care of a broken down old mason. :001_unsure:
Good luck to her!! I'm an alternate for a clinical nursing program that starts in January so my fingers are crossed a spot will open up. If I don't get in I will probably start a bsn if I can fund it.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Good luck to her!! I'm an alternate for a clinical nursing program that starts in January so my fingers are crossed a spot will open up. If I don't get in I will probably start a bsn if I can fund it.

That's awesome. My wife missed out on the 1st opening. 300 students trying for 80 seats.
Got in the 2nd time around. She has 2 more semesters. Plan is to find a job, then continue for her BSN

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
That's awesome. My wife missed out on the 1st opening. 300 students trying for 80 seats.
Got in the 2nd time around. She has 2 more semesters. Plan is to find a job, then continue for her BSN
I better find one of those if I want to retire. :laughing:

Reactions: AmeliaP

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's awesome. My wife missed out on the 1st opening. 300 students trying for 80 seats. Got in the 2nd time around. She has 2 more semesters. Plan is to find a job, then continue for her BSN
I was looking to work first and then do the BSN too. I'm done with all my pre-reqs (in two weeks when this semester wraps up) so if I don't get in this January I don't want to waste a year waiting on the next program. Last year all the alternates (there are 4) got in so it looks pretty good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts