Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

AccuWash is an exterior cleaning service company based in Maryland. We specialize in no pressure roof cleaning as well as all other exterior surfaces. (brick, wood, trex deck, metal, stone, plastic, dryvit and more). We are family owned and operated, serving the entire state of Maryland for residential and Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC for commercial. Please feel free to check out our website, linked below.

~Morgan

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Morgan from AccuWash, nice to meet you. I'm Cameron, and I recently started up Burns Bros, presently a small pressure cleaning and exterior beautification business. I started it up in loose affiliation with my 3 brothers, hence calling it Burns Brothers. We're from Sydney, Aus. Still getting everything up and running on the marketing side e.g. still haven't had our web site designed, but working hard to educate ourselves and do great work for the jobs we get so we retain customers in order to keep bringing in enough $ so that, between new customers and the ones we have held onto, we can keep stepping up the marketing and making it all look more official.

Any advice? Any advice will be helpful, whether it's on getting new customers or suggesting a good supplier. Pressure washing equipment is ridiculously expensive down here because supply is so limited, and there are only a few manufacturers.

Hope all is well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts