Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes we graduate into the taste of fine beverages. It starts with a sip or two on boonesfarm while fishing with your pop, then moves on to downing grandads wild turkey in the broom closet, then you hit a low when your wife catches you in the bathroom with 2 blondes, a fifth of Captain Morgan and your pants around your ankles, but your quickly back on top again when you find yourself sleeping under a bridge with a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 to keep you nice and warm............

I'm hypothetically speaking of course.

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
It' boozin' time, for me it is right now.....Frank Sinatra
Ahh yes, fine beverages. When I go to the Bahamas my first beer is always a St. Pauli Girl, they are just different over there. Another favorite was the clear bottle Beck's, long gone now.
Tanquerey and tonic, no lime. Thank you very much. I like them, they don't like me. Must be the Injun in me.
Bordeaux's are perfect. Nothing better than an old LaFitte, I prefer the '52-'54 vintages. Phillipe's are a fine wine as well and resonably priced, the grapes are grown on the other side of the hill from LaFitte.
Other fine non remberances involve Kamikazi's, RumRunners, Mezcale, Harbour Blasters, Baby Barracuda's and some unique combinations of all of the above.
You aren't drunk if you can lay on the floor without hanging on...Dean Martin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts