Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello contractors.

I am sure most of you have used a lead generation service before and quit after not getting the desired results. What were your top concerns and frustrations regarding lead generation companies you have dealt with. Essentially id like to know the top 5 reasons why you ditched a lead generation service in the past. Below is a list of some common issues related to lead generation services

1) lead quality - many leads were fake, low ballers or didnt want the service
2) lead exclusivity - another contractor had already closed the sale before you talked to them
3) lead price - you could have generated them for cheaper
4) lead volume - lead volume
5) billing issues - you were billed for leads you didnt receive
6) customer support - you didnt get timely assistance

For those of you who continue to use lead generation services, id like to know why. What are the top 5 reasons that have kept you hooked to lead generation services.

·
Marketing Ninja
26 Posts
@arafay, you need to designate yourself as a service provider or you will be banned from this forum. Please read the rules.

That being said, I would advise all contractors to make the investment in your own website that is specifically designed to generate leads.

Build it up over time and start generating a lot of traffic and leads and you'll add a valuable asset to your business. If you ever decide to sell your business, you'll get A LOT more money this was since you already have an established lead flow and expert market positioning.

·
Web Guy
17 Posts
I Agree with you Chris.Prato

If I were to create a lead business it would be based of a commission of jobs closed. Only pre-qualified contractors that pass a lead handling test could participate. The providers would be required to do certain things with the leads (call within 2 minutes, call 6 times in the first day and maintain a specific close rate) or they would not be able to participate in the program. Who want's to sign up :laughing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts