Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Life-Long-Learner
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Si I have a client that wants a window replaced in their Morton Building. The thing is the window is in the back of th building which is a stable. In this stable there are four massive animals. I can handle the window but I was justwondering. Am I going to scare the horses with the sawzall? This is not a very big area. I dont want to get kicked by a horse today, although it would be one hell of a story.

Should I worry about the horses? the Homeowner said they would be fine with me. I dont know though.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Si I have a client that wants a window replaced in their Morton Building. The thing is the window is in the back of th building which is a stable. In this stable there are four massive animals. I can handle the window but I was justwondering. Am I going to scare the horses with the sawzall? This is not a very big area. I dont want to get kicked by a horse today, although it would be one hell of a story.

Should I worry about the horses? the Homeowner said they would be fine with me. I dont know though.
Ask the HO to turn the horses out. They will probably not be bothered, but, just in case!:thumbsup:

·
Radical Basement Dweller
25,864 Posts
I'll ask the obvious...can't you take the horses out of the area while you are working?

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
sugar cubes, head scratchin, and don't get behind em:thumbsup:

I imagine the sawzall would set them off.

if they don't have pasture to turn them out, tie them up outside. My neighbor uses a rope and a stake...

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Why in the hell would you not state they need to be out of the area and why would the owners not be smart enough to remove the animals fromt he jobsite area's?? WTF...

april 1st i take it and just did'nt know it????:w00t: jokes on me, since there's no way this is a real scenario...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts