Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an hitachi nv45ab2(h) and it is the power head equipped version and is quite pricey.i need to sell it or will trade it for an model (e) roofer gun...i have no need and yop hard explainyng why its cost so much but the power head adapter kit is 179.00 directly from hitachi.it has been custom assembled by hitachi u.s.a. And im selling it for 250.00..andyone interested reply to me at [email protected] deal is worth this awesome gun that is tops of any roofing gun offered by hitachi and thats right from the tech dept. Ar koki hitachi usa.i also have a brand new nr 83 a2 (s) in the box for 219.00 get them while they last...i got these as a bonus and a week later i fell from a roof and broke my back totally disabling me 100%..i need the cash to keep family rolling and have documentation for anything you may need...hope to hear from som,eone as i would love someone that realizes their value as all do hear to buy them

best regards,

ken

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You can try the classifieds here, or better yet put it on ebay!

but this dont sound like no deal!!

I,ll give ya $TREE-FIDDY for all.....now thats a good deal!:thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
400.00...and pay the shipping...and i would sell it that cheap...the nailer is a power head and from what i hear....has alot of power!!!!...anyway if you are or were as unsure as i was just call hitachi usa in ga. and they will give you the details of the gun....ithe gun is very expensive but if i get my cash back on it i be happy...otherwise its an expensive door stop!!!hey see your in jersey....im in ny shipping prolly not all that much.i dont know what kind of work you do most but as i said i am totally disabled and have some stuff for sale...i used to buy tools that were different than anyone elses to make them easier to keep or harder to steal!!i did all my own gun repairs as well as tack hammers ....iu have about 30 used refurbished....totally as well as 2 new ones in the box...model ht-550.i have a cool irwin speed line that is orange instead of yellow.so let me know if your intersted or if you need something i may have that i didnt mention....i hate to sell these guns but i have no use anymore for them and the money would be better for me at this time...workers comp pays very littlew....very...!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
only place i ever heard dat was in da hood!!!!we know what your doin after work!!!lolthat is good for a fiddy chunk everytime!!your lingo gives away your personality sometimes...i was a roofer long enough to know all that. it was mad cool sayin though:clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.