Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
--------------
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I have so much to say right now that I am sure you could relate to. CT has grown enough that it doesn't all have to be public does it? Is there? Can we have a place that we can just talk/vent amongst each other? I dun wanna go into the basement.

·
DavidC
2,550 Posts
An out of the public eye section that is not full of controversy would be an excellent idea. A place where we could discuss various aspects of this business without the worry of what would a client think if they read this.

Nathan, you listening?

Good Luck
Dave

·
--------------
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Hard Hat area is just such a place, but requires 1000 posts to access.
I have 400 posts since I joined in 2007....At that rate I have years to go before I get a key to that area unless I start tossing meaningless one liners to get there in a hurry and that is just not me.

·
Carpenter
514 Posts
I have 400 posts since I joined in 2007....At that rate I have years to go before I get a key to that area unless I start tossing meaningless one liners to get there in a hurry and that is just not me.
That was a meaningless 4 liner :laughing:

·
--------------
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL Can't argue with that...here is one more meaningless post :w00t: I'm getting closer to getting a key to the executive room!

·
Registered
53 Posts
...I have so much to say right now that I am sure you could relate to. CT has grown enough that it doesn't all have to be public does it? Is there? Can we have a place that we can just talk/vent amongst each other? I dun wanna go into the basement.
No friends to talk to?

I really appreciate having this forum as a resource, but it is nice to talk to real people once in a while, not just you internet bots that keep posting here.

BTW, the posting bots here are quite impressive. Most seem like real people. God has done a wonderful job with the internet. I'm glad he created Al Gore so we can have the internet.

·
--------------
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmmm...who is this smart ars new guy admiring us? :rolleyes:

No. :no:. I actually have very few real friends outside these here bots. I don't let many close to me and for good reason, reinforced with recent events. I like these bots, better then most 'real' people. I enjoy and appreciate this place to talk to them but I would really like a place to talk freely with them outside a public forum.

·
DavidC
2,550 Posts
I wasn't going to mention the 1000 post place. It is great for just what it's intended for but the criteria seems a little steep. At 1001 posts I thought Nathan just added something new until I dug around it a little.

But there you go, another useless post brings me 1 step closer to the next mystery feature.

Good Luck
Dave

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Hmmmm...who is this smart ars new guy admiring us? :rolleyes:

No. :no:. I actually have very few real friends outside these here bots. I don't let many close to me and for good reason, reinforced with recent events. I like these bots, better then most 'real' people. I enjoy and appreciate this place to talk to them but I would really like a place to talk freely with them outside a public forum.
PMs and Chat Room meetings help.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Funny ANOTHER CT "mystery" place.:blink:

Hard to imagine a place MORE brutal than P&R.:w00t::laughing:
It ain't nothin' special. All the 'professional of the professional' go there. It is boring so don't bother. A place to feel special because you need a friend.:whistling

·
DavidC
2,550 Posts
It ain't nothin' special. All the 'professional of the professional' go there. It is boring so don't bother. A place to feel special because you need a friend.:whistling
He's trying to cover the real facts. Every time I go in they bring me slippers, a nice room temp beer and a sandwich. They just know that how I like it.

And again, 1 post closer to the next mystery room.

Good Luck
Dave

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
He's trying to cover the real facts. Every time I go in they bring me slippers, a nice room temp beer and a sandwich. They just know that how I like it.

Good Luck
Dave
Fine, thanks a lot. Now they'll all be welcoming new people with one word 'hello' posts! I was getting them pointed in another direction. Now we have to share. Less for us, traitor!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
...five hundred forty...... five hundred forty-....

Oh hey Brian! Good to see you're still kickin':thumbsup:

How's the hoe:laughing:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Thanks. Wasn't too worried after seeing that P&R didn't have the amenities promised.:no:

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

Good Luck
Dave
as was SUPPOSED to be the case in P&R.:eek: Paid the cover charge got the key and:blink: NADA!:sad:

:laughing::laughing:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts