Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Plaster Man
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew Merola and I would like to take a moment and introduce myself. First off its my pleasure to be involved to an amazing site where we as proffessionals have a forum to discuss topics from A-Z. I look forward to meeting you!!!

A little background on myself.....
I am a 29 year old business owner in Pittsburgh, PA. My company (Andrew Merola Plastering) specializes in Plastering, Stucco, Drywall, Ornamental Plaster, Venetian Plaster, Custom Designs, Concrete and Painting. We have been providing solutions to the Greater Pittsburgh areas for 4 Generations. Over 80 years ago my family started the tradition and it has been a way of life for some time now. I take great pride in assisting people so if you have any questions or anything to discuss please feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Go Steelers!!

Andrew Merola :thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
What's up Andrew. This is aaron, mark Guziks old partner. Have u found this site helpful in anyway? Just curious. I see u joined in 2010. Just wondering if u have used it at all and for what if so. Thanks man. Hope business is booming brother. I'm sure it is. You are a beast at what u do.
Aaron Widmer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts