Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been quite a while sinse I posted some job pictures and thought this was an easy way to get that done. :whistling

This website is by the Realtor. We did most of the cabinetry you will see if you care to scroll though all the pics.

http://27evergreendrive.com/

·
Every now and then poster
13,436 Posts
Gus Dering said:
Its been quite a while sinse I posted some job pictures and thought this was an easy way to get that done. :whistling

This website is by the Realtor. We did most of the cabinetry you will see if you care to scroll though all the pics.

Great realtor site! I already knew you were the man but what a great sales approach. I guess the commission on that one makes a little web investment worth it. Great looking work!

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And you still haven't posted any pics :whistling
I outsourced them :laughing:

Its how I roll. You should know that by now.

Memory is the first of three things to go. I can't remember the other two.

·
Windwash
589 Posts

Great house and website:thumbsup:. The steps to the front door look like some toe-stubbers but the rest of the house looks awesome. Is the front door white oak?

·
Super Moderator
25,786 Posts
Nice work.

Antlers is a weird centerpiece for that house ...

·
Registered
17,192 Posts
Very beautiful:thumbsup: is that somewhere outside of San Fran.:blink:

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Windwash said:
Great house and website:thumbsup:. The steps to the front door look like some toe-stubbers but the rest of the house looks awesome. Is the front door white oak?
Yes, rift cut white oak.
They bought the slab door and those three windows were my project.

I cut the holes on the cnc. I bought the stainless steel and had it cut on a water jet. I bought the glass from a door shop down the street and we made the stops. Our finisher did the same color finish as the cabinets.

The owner was very happy. I had all the pleasure of joy riding around town :)

And yes it is close to San Francisco. Marin County is on the north side of the Golden Gate Bridge

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful work as usual Gus.... I was surprised to see an oven on the island. Or was it just some sort of warming drawer?
That is a microwave drawer. Pretty cool option when it goes in a base cabinet

Talk about OVERPRICED Market!
Yeah, most people that aren't from this area have the same reaction. But Marin County has a lot of people with the means to support that. And the area is pretty darn nice with all the cool stuff close by. It is what it is and I'm glad there are plenty of people that can afford our work.

·
Vendor
77 Posts

Amazing. I am a sucker for the simple clean look...

·
Vendor
77 Posts
Yeah, most people that aren't from this area have the same reaction. But Marin County has a lot of people with the means to support that. And the area is pretty darn nice with all the cool stuff close by. It is what it is and I'm glad there are plenty of people that can afford our work.
Yeah, I used to work down in Oxnard (also known as The Nard, I'm sure all puns intended) and it was crazy the market down there. Used to live in a million dollar beach house my friend built off Silver Strand...I mean, it was nice, but probably not a millions dollars nice...course their place in Montecito was absolutely a million dollars worth! Think they lived next to Oprah...amazing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts