Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple adds from pittsburgh. There wasn't too many good ones this week theses are all I could find :laughing: I like the first one, the guy is a professional real estate investor so obviously he is qualifed :laughing:

CONTRACTOR....small jobs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-01-01, 12:34PM EST

'Small jobs' contractor for hire. Kitchen, baths, basements anything you need. No job too small, I'll even hang pictures and assemble that new gas grill. I am a professional real estate investor with many years experience maintaining and renovating my own properties. References furnished upon request.

Free Estimates and advice.
Call or email anytime
724-989-5328 Frank

Roofing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2007-12-31, 8:38PM EST

Leak or shingles getting old? Give me a call. Quality and affordable for any budget. I'll underbid any estimate for a new roof!!! SPATARO ROOFING
724-968-3074

Date: 2007-12-29, 5:23PM EST

I am looking to hire a trustworthy, reliable, hard working Skilled Handyman Plumber who can do various Misc small household plumbing jobs, mainly Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday hours are flexible.. I am a handy person myself, but need some assistance. Will pay $10 an hour maybe more based on skill level and jobs. Please provide work references. Photos of work if possible.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And everyone thinks the Illegals are a problem in this business?

Each one of those ads should add your signature to the bottom of their ads!

I know oldfrt! If its one thing that gets under my skin its someone who thinks construction is super easy and anyone can do it no problem. " I would do it myself but I just don't have the time, I worked for a carpenter for 2 days in high school":whistling
RC, ya I like those Professional masker wanted :laughing:
In the second one this is the key line how you know they are big cheapskates looking for a crackhead or something :laughing: "Must have a truck and be able to pick up shower door. Lunch will be provided."

Dave

·
Assistant bulb changer
396 Posts
In the second one this is the key line how you know they are big cheapskates looking for a crackhead or something :laughing: "Must have a truck and be able to pick up shower door. Lunch will be provided."

Dave
:laughing: I know. Why don't they just come out and say: "Liquid/Smokable lunch will be provided".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts