Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of my best friends died a few months ago. He was trying to break up a fight he saw durring his evening bike ride.

A chic rushed out of the group and stabbed him 4 times in the gut.

I attached the photo so maybe all of us could say a blessing for him.

His name was Mike and he's the guy down in front to the left, behind Karen.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
That's a damn shame!! I assume they arrested the beeatch and she's awaiting trial for murder now? World is all kinda screwed up anymore, always gotta watch your back even when doing the right thing :mad:

Unfortunate for the family dealing with the unexpected loss of a loved one and I hope like hell the court system does not fail!

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His father Ralf is a hell of a good falla also.

Ralf called me one day and asked if Mikey was there, I said no he took off with some chic he met. Ralf then asked if I had any food in the frig, confused I said yes...I do. Ralf then said well Mike will be along in a bit then, tell him to call me when he gets there.:cheesygri

Bob

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
LOL, aloat of the guys I hang out with are either still bachlors or divorced and living like batchlers and their cupboards are usually vacant, cept for some adult beverages, now those seem to be endless :Thumbs:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Glasshousebltr said:
I attached the photo so maybe all of us could say a blessing for him. His name was Mike
Done - I'll keep Mike in my prayers in the days ahead.
Sorry about your bud. My condolences to you and your friends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts