Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the one I bought yesterday is the new large wheel version. BTW Not that it really matters much, but the large wheel one has a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had the delta clone of the Ridgid SUV, not the picture Joe posted. It bent riding around in the Cargo Trailer. I left it standing in "Dolly Mode" with the saw attached, bungied to the wall. The latch also broke.

I think it is too bulky, and not heavy duty enough. I also have my table saw on a Bosch Stand, not the same thing but the Bosch stand is much better built. I've gone back to a DIY miter saw stand. It stores better and is more stable and only cost $30. Maybe if you take better care of it and remove the saw in transport it would work for you.

·
Super Moderator
10,479 Posts
I just ordered the newer one with the bigger wheels. I have an older version that is still chugging along after 12 years. My Bosch axial will finally have a place to roost.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I had the one with the stands under the legs they bent and didnt work great after a while. So i gave it away and bought the one that is on sale. Works pretty good but the locks for the out riggers are gone already and when you fold the saw the one on the bottom slides out. SO I bungy it to the saw

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Its wide. But then again, so is a sliding miter saw. Unless I need it, it doesn't ride with me. Believe it or not I prefer the sears deluxe miter saw stand. Its narrower (like the dewalt's) but has wheels. Works very well, and has the quick detach frame to remove the saw for transport if needed (like the dewalt).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts